Join the Future Relationship Webinar 'Brexit - The Final Countdown' on Thursday 2 July 15:00 - 17:00 hrs. with keynote speakers Minister Kaag, Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, Hans de Boer, President at VNO-NCW, Dick Benschop, CEO at Royal Schiphol Group Nanette van Schelven, Director General at Customs Administration of The Netherlands and Rem Korteweg, Senior Research Fellow at Clingendael.
Deadline extension passed
On 2 July the deadline for asking for an extension of the negotiations will have passed. If no extension is sought before that deadline, it is certain that the future relationship with the UK will come into force on 1 January 2021.
The implications for businesses
With key deadlines also having passed for fisheries and financial services, we will inform you during this webinar on where the negotiations stand, which direction we are heading, what the implications are for businesses, practical advise on how you can best prepare.
15:00 hrs Start programme
- Opening remarks by Anton Valk, Chairman, NBCC
- Setting the scene by Jan-Willem Thoen, Senior Director, PwC
- Keynote speech by Minster Kaag, Minister for Foreign Trade and Dev Cooperation
- Speech by Hans de Boer, President, VNO-NCW
- Speech by Dick Benschop, CEO, Royal Schiphol Group
- Speech by Nanette van Schelven, Director General, Customs Administration of The Netherlands
- Geopolitical outlook by Rem Korteweg, Senior Research Fellow, Clingendael
- Expert Q&A with practical advise on how to best prepare by:
- Gerard van Balsfoort, Chairman, European Fisheries Alliance
- Phillip Souta, Head of UK Public Policy, Clifford Chance
- Leon Kanters, Partner, KPMG Meijburg & Co
- Jurriaan Jansen, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Joanna Konings, Senior Economist, ING
- Closing remarks by Anton Valk, Chairman, NBCC
The webinar will be moderated by Jan-Willem Thoen, Senior Director, PwC.
17:00 hrs - End general programme - start FME member session
What is the impact of a possible no deal for the technology industry?
with FME Policy Advisor Monique Rijnders Nagle, exclusively for FME members
17:30 hrs - End total programme
Ben jij goed voorbereid?
Vooral als je zakendoet in het Verenigd Koninkrijk en geen ervaring hebt met export buiten de EU, moet je nu echt aan de slag. Maar ook als je niet direct zakendoet met het VK, kun je indirect via je supply chain door de Brexit geraakt worden.