FME consists of 2,200 member companies. The members collectively form the General Assembly, which meets at least twice a year. The General Assembly appoints the Board and the chair.
- Mrs mr. I. Dezentjé Hamming-Bluemink 1) - FME, Zoetermeer
- H. Büthker - Fokker Technologies Holding B.V., Papendrecht
- H. Frankena 2) - ANDRITZ Gouda B.V., Waddinxveen
- M.J. Hemmink - Hemmink B.V., Zwolle
- N.J. Huber - Boon Edam B.V., Edam
- ir. H. de Jong - Philips Electronics Benelux, Eindhoven
- J.J. Koers - Suplacon, Emmeloord
- Mrs drs. J.A. Kroes - SKF B.V., Nieuwegein
- ir. G.P.Th. Naaykens - Naaykens' Luchttechnische Apparatenbouw B.V., Tilburg
- A. Roelse - IHC Merwede Holding B.V.,Sliedrecht
- drs. A.F van der Touw 2) - Siemens Nederland N.V, Den Haag
- P.T.F.M. Wennink 3) - ASML Netherlands B.V., Veldhoven
FME has five regional committees, made up of a balanced and representative cross-section of the membership. The regional authorities together make up the Policy Council, which provides the Board with advice regarding longer-term policy development.